Xeno E03 vs. iTP A3 EOS ... Which color and tint have you chosen?

In which color have you purchased the Xeno E03? (multiple choices allowed)

• Black

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Red

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I haven't bought it yet.

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

ajona

Newly Enlightened
Hello everbody,

i am new to this forum and looking to buy some popular colorful flashlight, maybe the ITP A3 EOS, OLIGHT I3, or the XENO E03. Please let me know which color (and tint) you have opted for when you got the ITP, OLIGHT or the XENO.

Xeno:
+ Red
+ Blue
+ Black

ITP A3:
+ Black
+ Blue
+ Purple
+ Red
+ Gold
+ Stainless Steel
+ Titanium

OLIGHT I3:
+ Black
+ Blue
+ Purple
+ Red
+ Gold

Thanks for participation, best wishes
ajona

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
Just got the NW black V3 yesterday, compared to my WW one, its alot more intense. As a side note, the WW has phosphers that make it yellow, and the phosphers remain burning for a split second after shutting the light off. not a biggie, just something interesting to try if you have one. turn it on high for a few seconds, and immediately after shutting it off, stick your eye up to the lens and you'll see an orangey afterglow

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome:
gave away a blue and red xeno, as well as a blue itp a3, and a blue and purple fenix E01.

fenix E05 also come in different colors. as well as the thurnite Ti.
and 4sevens preon series.

my favorites are the purple, and gold.... and just realized those are the colors of my favorite sports team. :thumbsup:

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
get the ss one! it will last longer especially if you hook the light to your keyring! :) anno's will scratch easily.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
amazon ebay they all sell itp lights in different colors
sweet!

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 E03's, black neutral, red warm, blue cool. :thumbsup: The neutral has become my favorite tint, and I don't really like the warm very much.

Racer

Enlightened
For the holidays everyone from me got at least one of the following in blue or purple:

Nitecore T0
Fenix E01
Olight I3

For me, I wanted a colored Thrunite Ti but they didn't have the colored versions in firefly at the time so I got the black one. I kept a blue E01 for the wife's keychain.

jondotcom

Enlightened
get the ss one! it will last longer especially if you hook the light to your keyring! :) anno's will scratch easily.

Ditto that! I like my SS one best also.

On the Xeno, I had cool white V3 in both blue (xm-l) and black(xp-g), and sold the blue one on. I prefer xp-g by far in the E03.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have four Xeno E03s. Two blue and two red. One of each is in neutral and warm tint. I love them! The neutral tint is excellent creamy white and the warm is very nice candle light tinted(excellent for making a cosy atmosphere, and outdoors).

Last edited: