Zebralight Spreadsheet Updated (Q50 now 2012)

FulgensLux

Newly Enlightened
I didn't see this posted before (if so my apologies), but Zebralight has updated their Product Comparison chart. The H502 is now listed for Dec 2011. The SC5 now has "2011 xmas special" crossed out and has dropped down on the list, presumably for a 2012 release. The Q50, for which many of us (yours truly included) have been eagerly waiting, is now listed as 2012, third on the list just under the 3AA S5310. A pity to see the Q50 delayed some more.... At least now I'll it looks like I'll be able to choose between S5310 and Q50 without an impossibly agonising wait between releases....

Mr_Moe

Newly Enlightened
I'm keenly awaiting their tactical lights. Too bad they've also been postponed to 2012. Not that excited about the Q50. Seems like I'm one of the few who can't stand the look of it.

bigfish5

Newly Enlightened
I came to this website just in hopes of hearing an update on the s5310, I have not bought a new light in over a year, and I have been waiting for that particular light. I have a bunch of eneloops waiting for it. I think the q50 will just be to uncomfortable in the pocket, though I love the output and runtime it will offer.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will someone please refresh my memory as I've lost the instructions for my old H30? I've always used a primary cell in it, but are 3.7v LiIons OK for short periods of use at the HIGH setting? Thank you.