• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Photonfanatic Ti Killer DLC coated! including two pieces of QTC

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
SOLD!

IMHO the ultimate keychain light. I hate to sell it, but needing to raise money for my Vegas trip in a couple days. Has been carried with keys and still looks like the day i bought it. DLC is a bullet proof coating. Cant scratch it if you try.

For those that do no know, this is a single mode light but I have installed some QTC (quantum tunneling composite) that now gives it "infiitely variable" range. There is no spring in this light so the QTC works great. I will include an extra piece of QTC as well.

Here is an article explaining QTC for those that do not know. Very cool material. Basically, the more you compress it, the more electrons flow through it allowing the light to be brighter without the use of a driver or any other electronics.

"The material is a perfect insulator… until it is compressed. When compressed, the polymer would gradually become a better and better conductor, until, under high pressure, it eventually becomes an almost perfect conductor. " Amazing Stuff!

Not sure who took this picture and i hope its ok to post:
web.jpg

Here is a pic of the actual light. Mint with no scratches, dings, or imperfections.

web.jpg

PhotonFanatic Ti Killer AAA DLC coated with QTC

First to post "ill take it wins"

$105 shipped!

Last edited:

fabienne

Enlightened
Re: FS Photonfanatic Ti Killer DLC coated! including two pieces of QTC

Okay I'll take it.... if you don't mind shipping overseas

archimedes

Flashaholic

Backup please (nice catch fabienne )

.... Ooof!, I had been looking and waiting for this exact light for a long time .... for anyone else who might have one of these, sees this thread, and wants to sell .... :)

Last edited:

fabienne

Enlightened

paypal sent.... thanks Jason.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I forgot that I had one of these in my safe. Let me know if you still want one and I would be happy to offer it to you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!