problem with a flashlight Surefire E 1 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulus

Newly Enlightened
Please do not remove this subject.
I have a problem, I have broken a button on the flashlight (Surefire E 1 L).I have written in support of those two times, but I have not answered.I'm upset,obviously this is my last flashlight from this manufacturer.Who can not even write a letter in response.

Here is a copyoegoletter:
Hello, My name is Alexander, I live in Ukraine, I bought a flashlight Surefire EaL in the online store KNIFEWORKS

10months I used it, and then worn and torn rubbe r button that includes a flashlight. Please help me solve this problem.

I fear that in lightwater gets through the hole.WBR, Alexander.

It's beenfivedays afterthe lastletter, and theresponse from thecompany does.I'mupset.

Last edited:

gsr

Enlightened
I would suggest you contact SureFire directly, if you have not already done this. My experience has been very good with their customer service.

Zulus

Newly Enlightened
I allready write to SureFire for 2 times... and stil - no answer(

Zulus

Newly Enlightened
this isallthat I have

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting SureFire.Your business is important to us therefore, please be advise that SureFire, LLC will be closed on Thursday 11/24/2011 and Friday 11/25/2011.We will be back to normal business on Monday 11/28/2011.Due to the extended weekend we expect high volume of e-mails on our return.Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Customer Service Department.

Today is December 4

Kestrel

Flashaholic
For whatever reason, SureFire does far better customer support via phone than by e-mail. Unfortunately, this makes it more difficult for international purchasers.

Zulus

Newly Enlightened
began the second week of waiting for a response.I was told that Surefire can ignore the problems of the buyer. I did not believe that this is possible. A bit annoying.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Closing this thread as you have posted your issue in another SF thread, and you are getting responses there too.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.