My O-Light I3 Opinion

varmint

Enlightened
I recently was given a I3 to use for a month, as an opinion from a light user not very electrically knowledgeable. I have usually carried my Microstream for EDC, the I3 is about the best EDC I have seen especially with the under $20 price. I really like the settings on it, the low is great with the medium being a good all around light and high very bright, I would highly recommend this little light to anyone. I have used the Duracell ProCells entirely in it with 4 weeks + runtime on 1 cell. I left it outside last night on a string hanging from a tree in a 4" rain and 33 deg temp, it still works fine. I have decided to keep it for an EDC light.
Larry

Last edited:

jondotcom

Enlightened
Agree these are great EDC lights. My personal fav is the itp a3 flavor since the attachment point is on the center of the tail and the clip is easy to remove. Nearly invisible wearing it on a neck lanyard, etc.

DENGOH

Newly Enlightened
Olight i series are very nice EDC. I carry i2 everyday, it is so small sometimes I forgot I have a flashlight with me.

vbxt

Newly Enlightened
I use mine with a 10440 and it retains the low and medium settings while the high has got to be around 150 lumens.

xcbike72

Newly Enlightened
Nice to hear it possible to run 10440's in this light, I'm looking for a new keychain light and I keep coming back to it.