Megabucks car crash...eight Ferras, two Benzes, and a Bull.....

Chicago X

Enlightened
Megabucks car crash...eight Ferras, two Benzes, and a Bull...

Wow. A spirited club drive in Japan turns into automotive disaster. I saw a similar scene at the Tail of the Dragon one year, albeit with supercharged Crossfires rather than Italian exotics....

They should have used some of their considerable disposable income on some driving instruction.

The sadness:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...face-charges/2011/12/05/gIQAzDaoWO_story.html

Here is another source:

http://www.news.com.au/world/eight-ferraris-tangle-in-most-expensive-crash-ever/story-e6frfkyi-1226213870366

Oh, the humanity.....

StarHalo

Flashaholic
A handful of Ferrari 355s and 430s, a Lamborghini Diablo, and a Benz of some sort; none of that bothers me - with the sole exception that one of the 430s was a Scuderia :(

Chicago X

Enlightened
The white TR is (was?) classic Miami Vice.

Wasn't there a 360 Scud too?

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nobody was injured in the crash....yet :devil:

Whoever it was who crashed when attempting to change lanes should probably change their name and move to a new country...

Chicago X

Enlightened
The French press was sure to mention the fact that a Prius was involved, as well...... :)

The gentleman allegedly 'at fault' is described as a "self-employed 60-year-old Japanese man."

I don't think his employment status is going to change anytime soon.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh oh ... better get Maaco!

Hahahahahaha I love your posts Kestrel, you always have something funny to say. :crackup:

They are lucky to even be alive, forget all those cars. I think the best legal excuse is the shoes the 60 year old gentleman was wearing. They were Made in China so they had very high lead content.

Drumroll and cymbal!