• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McGizmo PD-S

beach honda

Enlightened
I am looking to replace my sold PD-S with another. I am not too concerned with mint status, It can be a hard use beater or just an EDC pocket carried tool, but I WOULD like it to be completely unmodified! It would be uber-cool to come across a McLux III-T if anyone has one.

I am looking to score one of these around January\February so this is more of a feeler thread than anything. If you have what I am looking for, please PM or email me and we can get something negotiated and start the ball rolling. I have many high end single cell lights, that I MAY consider parting with, but trying not to.

Many thanks and happy holidays.

-Chris
[email protected]

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: McGizmo Ti PD-S or McLux III-T

You have excellent taste my friend. ;)

Best to you in your searches. A PD-S is on my short list of "when I find some more money" lights as well. :eek:oo:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McGizmo Ti PD-S or McLux III-T

I can help you out.
Both were users so there are minor surface marks but no deep scratches or dents. Both have Peu trit bezels on them and as of right now I'm not sure what I did with the stock bezels rings.

The PD is Not an "S" as this one still has the LuxIII LED and it is a nice creamy white.
I would consider a Volere AA titanium for a partial trade.
IMG_0101.jpg

Last edited: