• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti PD-S

mattp

Enlightened
G'day,

I will probably regret this but my toy funds are running low, so I'm selling my McGizmo Ti PD-S. I haven't used this light other than to take it out of the Pelican case and shine it on the wall a couple of times, and it was sold to me as mint condition; there's no dings or marks that I can see. This light hasn't been polished, the finish is as it left Maui.
It's an awesome little light, but I just can't bring myself to carry it, and it's too good to sit in a case and not be used and appreciated.

Price is $800 posted worldwide, PayPal gift preferred.

Cheers,
Matt

(Sorry for the rubbish photos, I'll get some more ASAP)

TiPD-S2.jpg

TiPD-S.jpg

Tim W

Enlightened
First, good luck with your sale - AWESOME LIGHT!!

G'day,

I will probably regret this ...
... but I just can't bring myself to carry it

To your comments: You WILL:ohgeez:, and You SHOULD:devil:!! Mine has been in my pocket or on my belt EVERY day for better than 3 years now! Been dropped, rolled around, etc, more times than I can count (and even THROWN accidentally one time) and 1/2 an hour with some fine steel wool and I doubt you'd know it's been used.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just happy to 'see' the photos of this beautiful light...

Good luck with the sale.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh MAN. I've rgretted selling mine for a long time. if I didn't have my fun funds locked up right now...I'd be all over it.
Please, please, someone save my marriage and buy this amazing light.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Oh MAN. I've rgretted selling mine for a long time. if I didn't have my fun funds locked up right now...I'd be all over it.
Please, please, someone save my marriage and buy this amazing light.

You're a member of CPF and prepared to let your marriage come in the way of buying a Ti PD-S? You need to sort out your priorities quickly. :nana:

mattp

Enlightened
You guys aren't making this any easier, coming in here saying what an awesome light it is!!

sale4.jpg

sale1-1.jpg

sale3.jpg

sale2-1.jpg

Bonus points if you can pick the light source used in photos 2-4... ;)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the McGizmo Ti PD-S for $775 shipped back to the USA. I prefer trackable shipping, if possible, having personally experienced the loss of a $500+ custom Tranquillity_Base gem that got lost in transit and never resurfaced a few years back. I made good on the loss because I didn't ship express which was trackable. I have shipped dozens of lights back and forth from USA to Australia but the holiday season can be very hectic for such a little package! Thanks and best wishes for a joyous holiday season! Karl You can send your PayPal info to my email at [email protected]

mattp

Enlightened
Thanks Karl, email sent.

This is now SPF!

Thanks everyone for looking, and merry Christmas,
Matt

mattp

Enlightened
Thanks Karl, I sent this off to you today! Merry Christmas, I hope you enjoy the light!
Cheers, Matt