• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT McGizmo Titanium PD, Edit trade deal made

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I looking for a KuKu427 Titanium AA Volere with the neutral XP-G and I'm willing to trade my McGizmo LuxIII PD-Ti.
The PD has been a user so it does have the minor surface scuffs but nothing that can't be buffed or polished out. It does have a Peu tritium bezel ring on it with 3 green trits but one of them no longer glows and the trit in the piston is very weak glowing now. I can't remember what the LED is other than it is a Lux III with a creamy (yellowish) white tint.
Right now I'm only looking for a trade deal for the Volere and not selling outright. I value this light around $600 so some cash difference will be expected depending on the condition of your Volere.

EDIT: A trade has been made.

2122509d.jpg

57e4006e.jpg

dfeef252.jpg

479d1592.jpg

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT McGizmo Titanium PD for a Titanium AA Volere

OK, I found the original sales thread and the LED is a LuxIII UV1J with a GDx2 driver. High is 525mA and low is 25mA. I'm the original buyer from July 2006. The light really does look better than the crappy iPhone pics make it look.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received my lights in trade today.

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, I found the original sales thread and the LED is a LuxIII UV1J with a GDx2 driver. High is 525mA and low is 25mA. I'm the original buyer from July 2006. The light really does look better than the crappy iPhone pics make it look.

I couldn't agree more.
Here's some pic's. I didn't do any polishing on this light, nor any photoshop.
It is as pure as I received.
The natural patina on this Ti light surface is so cool, I like it more than new shiny one.
So beautiful.
Thank you, Morelite !

lite2805.jpg

lite2803.jpg

lite2804.jpg

lite2802.jpg

lite2810.jpg