Anyone have a inova x1?

tlyon1022

Newly Enlightened
I have a two mode that I carry on my keychain that i have no complaints with... it was cheap enough that if I beat the s**t out of it I couldn't really care less, and It helps when I have absolutely no other lights. If you find one of the older ones with the TIR based optic, I would get it though. Those are really hard to find.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had an old Inova X1 for several years, it has a single mode, and optic instead of a reflector. I didn't know they made 2 mode or reflectored X1's now. I love my X1. As tlyon said, it was cheap enough that I'm not worried about roughing it up. It has an extremely tight, even beam (it has the optic, as I said). There is no hotspot, just an even circle. It has a green LED, and because the optic keeps the beam so tight, it has very impressive throw even though it has a very small head.

The best aspect of this light is that it's small and uses very little power, but still puts out impressive throw (the optic version at least), and it's cheap.

bassdawg

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I have both x2 & x03 inovas an i really like both a whole lot . Never any problems .

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have three X1's (series 1, 2 and 3 respectively) all of them single-level. I still use them a lot around home, never had a problem and I plan to get also the latest two mode type.

american

Enlightened
Id like a clickie too but at least the tail cap is easy to turn compared to my other twist lights