• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac (Sold) & Mc

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale,

Titanium Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC, SOLD Clipless and clip-hole-free, 6500K, 3mode Low-Med-2800mah High "IMR cell required" version. I bought this one earlier this year in mint condition and carried it with care in a AOTH holster. It has light rub marks on the head from going into the holster.

p1060543s.jpg

McGizmo Ti "C" Pac for PD's and Lunasols, I bought a couple new last year and they have sat in a Pelican case since there arrival. More info can be found here,

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?244113-Ti-quot-C-quot-pak-for-PD-s-and-LunaSols

p1060535b.jpg

All prices are net to me. Shipping w/tracking and insurance to Canadian and USA Destinations is included (International extra)

Titanium Mac's Customs SST-50 EDC, SOLD $265

McGizmo C pak, $150

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. First I'll take it (followed buy a PM) with prompt Paypal here gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Mac & Mc

Hey Todd,

Can the C pak be put on the McLux III T and function properly? It would seem like it could. I know the PD paks do not, but I am curious about this one. Thank you sir. :)

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mac & Mc

Hey Todd,

Can the C pak be put on the McLux III T and function properly? It would seem like it could. I know the PD paks do not, but I am curious about this one. Thank you sir. :)

Nick,

Sorry, but the head of the McLux III T only works with its unique body :wave:

Thanks
Todd