• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold - McGizmo McLux III PD XM-L Neutral

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold
I know, I know - no such thing originally, but I suppose after the mod you could call it such.

Started life as a McLux III PD-S, slate (black?) color, then sent to datiLED for one of his expert mods. He cleaned it up, adjusted the switch (that was a bit quirky when I sent it to him - perfect now), installed an XML, T4 Bin, 4500k and boosted the 'high' level current to 1A.

I absolutely love this light and would not sell it, but I have another one, more of a 'user', on the way back to me with a similar modification, only a U2 2S tint.

So this one, after limited use, has found it's way (literally) to my safe, and I agreed with myself "no shelf queens." It's condition is very good - no deep scratches or dents - maybe some surface level markings, but nothing that 'violated' the anno. This light should be put into use - the beam is AMAZING - better than most XMLs I've seen, and I measure approx 240 lumen in my sphere. Trit still has life - clip is good - dust around the back of the piston, but it's in good shape, too. O Rings look good - it's a good, solid light!

Still, I make no claims that this is a shelf queen or 'perfect.' If you are looking for perfection and are picky - if any little marks will upset you, I respectfully request that you search elsewhere. But if you are looking for an awesome specimen of a PD, brought up to date with a current emitter and increased output, here you go.

My price is commensurate with my reluctance to sell - no trades - no reductions. Paypal "Goods" only - no personal.

$425 shipped CONUS insured for $400. I pay the PayPal fees. International, PM for actual cost of shipping.

Please send any questions to run4jc58 [at] gmail dot com - that is also my PayPal address - but the first "I'll Take It" posted in this thread takes priority over any other forms of communication.

If you want a great, up to date, McLux III PD ready to put into use, here you go...
P1030370.JPG

P1030371.JPG

P1030372.JPG

P1030373.JPG

P1030374.JPG

P1030375.JPG

P1030376.JPG

P1030377.JPG

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - McGizmo McLux III PD XM-L Neutral

I think Beach Honda needs to have first right of refusal because of his post and a PM. Karl is first backup pending a response from Chris...

nbp

Flashaholic
Cool stuff Dan! You have people tripping over each other to get it. ;)

Hope you're quick Chris, I know you were looking for a PD light. :)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF - McGizmo McLux III PD XM-L Neutral

No Problem....I am after a titanium one anyway and I would have disected the mod and transplanted it because I know DatiLED is retiring like Dark Zero did from modding projects. Happy Holidays to all! I think I really want one of fyrstorms projects next on a Lunasol.

Latest posts