My next lights

DiamondCut2_0

Newly Enlightened
I've finally made my choice on the lights I will be getting for Christmas(it was driving me crazy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

Pelican M6: Cheap, bright, cheap bulbs, spare bulb in light, slightly longer runtime than my G2, will be my EDC defensive light.

KL3: Long runtime, replace the stock LA on my G2(expensive bulbs), will also be my EDC. I chose this so the G2 won't waste away in a glovebox or tool chest. Also, to drain my almost depleted 123a batteries. Plus, it's a SureFire /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

As you can tell I'm not worried about bulk. I figured that I could buy a KL3 off the B/S/T forum for less(price is, like always, an issue /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif). Could I have made better choices?

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM6 for defensive carry? With a handgun? Was it designed for tactical use?

I'd go to the range and burn up a couple box before I'd trust it.

GregR

DiamondCut2_0

Newly Enlightened
I was thinkin' the PM6 would replace my G2. I'm not comfortable with paying 15.00 for another LA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

DiamondCut2_0

Newly Enlightened
I've only been around the brightness of a G2. Being an LED, will the output of the KL3 surprise me? How will the throw compare to the G2? Thank you.

pahl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DiamondCut2_0 said:
I was thinkin' the PM6 would replace my G2. I'm not comfortable with paying 15.00 for another LA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean.

Scorpions are preaty nice too.