New Logo on the AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Enlightened
I remember hearing something about a new logo on the AA. Does anyone have a picture of this? I have 2 AA's coming my way but I can't wait! picture anyone? Thank You very much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!

-Josh

B@rt

Flashaholic
AFAIK the lettering is almost the same on the AA's...

[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
We are now accepting preorders on the Arc-AA.

ArcAA.jpg

We are finishing up production now and these should start shipping October 10th. We should have both seconds and firsts. The Seconds will ship sooner since they came from the first batch.

Arc-AA (firsts) Order Page

Arc-AA (seconds) Order Page

Remember, you can order them starting today but we will be shipping around October 10th. If you want to wait, order in 2 weeks. Please understand this item is being made in limited quantities. That means we may not be able to fill all orders.

Also, there are about 4 variations of the Arc-AA anodize and tail end design. We made several revisions. These will be rolled out on a first come, first serve basis. The versions are as follows:

- Arc-AAA style tail (lug)
- New tail design (can stand on end)
- Dark green HA (very few)
- brown HA (most of the seconds)
- Dark Natural HA (most of the firsts)

If you want a particular version, and we still have them in stock, we can try to accomodate your request. Please use the comments field on your order to make these requests. I cannot make any promises.

We will be shipping the firsts to the dealers at the same time we make our first shipment.

Enjoy!

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he is talking about our new logo that is printed on the card that comes with the AA.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Peter

Mattman

Enlightened
Peter,
You have so many tools at your disposal if you want to sell a whole bunch more flashlights! You can:
A) Put a logo on new Arc AAA's (and AA's and LS's)
B) Offer the AAA with the AA tail
C) Offer the AA as a regular product
D) Make a run of CPF Edition AA's
E) Make a super special limited edition CPF Edition LS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

I'm sure there are more ideas, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. You've got a bunch of Arc junkies here that need a regular fix! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
F) Two AAA
G) Two AA
Both with the head the same size as the body just like the singles.

While your at it, might as well do the single and double AAAA as well. I would say make the heads interchangeable between the single and double battery lights, but I would like to see a brighter double cell. Can the LEDs handle short times of being more overdriven, if so use the same head with a "burst" button which provided brighter light for say 5 seconds and then won't work again for 10 seconds to let the LED cool down.

Mattman

Enlightened
I like F and G as well. I knew there were more ideas! A two AAA model would be really cool. Kinda like a bright pencil. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Miciobigio

Enlightened
H) AAA-LS
I) AA-LS

The LS can be underdriven with very good result.
I have a AAA-LS-Mod @ 200mA that is a joy to use.
If you want , Peter , you can do it . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

onelight

Enlightened
how about a 5mm cr123 with new style tail, you could use the same board for 2-AAA 2-AA or one cr123... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.