LOTC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just purchased one of the red, white and blue P6's it has an old non-LOTC. I am wondering if the guts from a LOTC will fit in this older style, as I want to keep it red.
Thanks

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
JT,
From what I recall from previous posts, you can't take the guts out of the LOTC without ruining it. BTW, did you get to experience our 70 degree Christmas weather before the front hit last night?? TX

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it was 48 degrees in tropical Ft. Lauderdale, FL last night
smile.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well even thou it got down to about 30 degrees f the other night it was still a heat wave to me. I didn't even bring a coat.
smile.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
You wanna move to the Cafe?

wink.gif

The LOTC is a single unit that should not be take apart (because you will ruin it)

While the LOTC is backwards compatible with many Classic SureFires (including the 6P-USA), it comes standard (Z41) in Black. It is also available in Millennium HA. SureFire have also released Satin Gray and Jungle Camo versions.

I have a 6P-USA. It is one of my "collection" that don't get used - therefore lack of a LOTC was not an issue for me.

Apart from asking someone at SureFire who would know whether they have any red LOTCs that they could sell you, you could get a Z41 and have it re-anodised by a smith in the red you want.

Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
It was actually rather mild out on the walk home last night. Even in the rain, it's not the biting winter Christmas one expects.

Al
rolleyes.gif

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Ok, I am a CP noob. What the heck does LOTC stand for? I know its gotta be an easy one, I just can't figure it out...

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
KT, travel a bit, do you? I hope you can make it to the SHOT show. I would like to meet you if possible.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I believe Mr "." watched as I almost died outside the SS2002. Atleast that was from what he saw if I remember correctly. From my perspective, I was crossing a road like one does in London.

It would be great to meet the guy who almost saw me killed.

Al

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to be off topic to a moderator but if you make it to SS2003, I'll take you out to eat at Steak & Shake. They have the best steakburger and milkshakes around. Whenever I am in a city that has them, I make a point to make a stop at one. Oh, and I will help you cross the road Yank style.

Size15's

Flashaholic
If a Moderator bothered to take an interest in this thread, maybe we'd see it not only back on topic, but also moved to a more appropriate section of CPF.
tongue.gif

Personally, I'd give JT the call on whether he wants to get discussing LOTCs or whether we move this thread to The Cafe.

Al

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree it should be moved. The only problem I have is if someone is looking for LOTC in a search they would not look in the Cafe. But as far as I am concerned my question was answered.
smile.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Size15s:
I believe Mr "." watched as I almost died outside the SS2002. Atleast that was from what he saw if I remember correctly. From my perspective, I was crossing a road like one does in London.

It would be great to meet the guy who almost saw me killed.

Al
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">what!?
shocked.gif
can somebody tell me what happened?

Size15's

Flashaholic
I don't recall my near-death experience. Perhaps I was in a world of my own. It certainly wasn't because I don't consider Americans to be high dangerous
wink.gif

I was crossing the road and I was almost clipped by a low rider (motorcycle I assume)
Taking one's life in one's hands is a standard exercise in London so perhaps I just thought nothing of it?
Or I could have been in a world of my own oblivious to my surroundings and by strange twist of fate missed death on American Tarmac by a few inches.

Regardless, I was seen by Mr "." and it would be cool to discuss what happened with the good man in person (perhaps over a few drinks if local laws allow)

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.