Acebeam        
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3676798081828384858687 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 2594

Thread: Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Default Re: Butter and Bread and Sandwiches Oh My! (II)

Don't mind if I do

LOL... well NOW, That's gourmet!!!

I had apple pie and coffee for breakfast this morning. Between the sugar and caffeine, I feel like I am trembling a little bit inside.

Can't imagine what a sugar rush would do to me if I did a couple of those.
    My Grand Kids call me Poppy

Caffeine+sugar in the morning= the bubble guts.
    Last edited by Fish 14; 05-29-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Do you all think seal a meal vacumn bags will keep flour moths out of flour?
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    Do you all think seal a meal vacumn bags will keep flour moths out of flour?
    Just eat them bastards. Get ya some protein in your biscuits. Yes, If you seal it the moths canít lay their eggs in it
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

Quote Originally Posted by bigburly912 View Post
    Just eat them bastards. Get ya some protein in your biscuits. Yes, If you seal it the moths canít lay their eggs in it
    Cool i hate them things they took out my food supply once
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Hey everyone at 7 am i plan on being at walmart to shop. What are must haves for the pantry? Im sick of every recipe i am missing a few ingredients

Asparagus garlic butter, ground turkey, bread crumbs

Quote Originally Posted by Fish 14 View Post
    Asparagus garlic butter, ground turkey, bread crumbs
    Cool i wrote them down

It's a solid week worth of food for about$20

It's a solid week worth of food for about$20
    Awesume im also going to get cheese sauce they have 100 ounces for like 9 bucks . I use it for mac and cheese. I do need to find a way to store it once i open bag

Awesume im also going to get cheese sauce they have 100 ounces for like 9 bucks . I use it for mac and cheese. I do need to find a way to store it once i open bag
    Use a gallon size zip lock or some Tupper Ware.

Hey everyone at 7 am i plan on being at walmart to shop. What are must haves for the pantry? Im sick of every recipe i am missing a few ingredients
    Hi Raggie,
    Three ingredients: carrots, celery, and onions are the basis for many soups, stock, and gravies. They are called, "The Triumvirate"
    Another I often use is Garlic.
    Different spices can make the same ingredients taste differently.
    Look for recipes online, find one that sounds interesting, and buy the spices that it calls for if you don't have them.
    That is how I built my collection of spices.

carrots
    onions
    celery
    garlic
    spice of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Hi Raggie,
    Three ingredients: carrots, celery, and onions are the basis for many soups, stock, and gravies. They are called, "The Triumvirate"
    Another I often use is Garlic.
    Different spices can make the same ingredients taste differently.
    Look for recipes online, find one that sounds interesting, and buy the spices that it calls for if you don't have them.
    That is how I built my collection of spices.

carrots
    onions
    celery
    garlic
    spice of the week.
    Cool ty

I forgot some of what you all posted above but i got a lot of it, ps i got minced garlic all they had was small jars in the spice dept? But on some other dept i found a huge jar

For the hect of it i bought cream cheese. Boy o boy this stuff is so good

For the hect of it i bought cream cheese. Boy o boy this stuff is so good
    Have you tried the spicy jalapeno or chives cream cheese?

Have you tried the spicy jalapeno or chives cream cheese?
    nah but i will now.

Instead of a toasted bagel, I decided to actually make a breakfast.

Eggs, mushrooms, onions, and cheese, topped by some Tostitos Salsa.

Im kind in a emergency i was just gave dang near 4 dozen tomatoes. I dont have canning jars i fo have a seal a meal. How can i store them i hate waste with a passion im crazy about no wasteing

I suppose that you can make sauce and freeze it in small containers, even zip lock baggies..
    We used to order Chinese take out a lot, and save the small soup containers. Used to call them Chinese Tupperware. They were three different sizes, and all the lids were inter-changeable. That made them better than Tupperware.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    I suppose that you can make sauce and freeze it in small containers, even zip lock baggies..
    We used to order Chinese take out a lot, and save the small soup containers. Used to call them Chinese Tupperware. They were three different sizes, and all the lids were inter-changeable. That made them better than Tupperware.
    cool ill try that ty

Yes, it was as good as it l@@ks
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Any of you know any cheap decent stand mixers? Id be useing it to make bread and biscuit dough

Banned

Any of you know any cheap decent stand mixers? Id be useing it to make bread and biscuit dough
    Biscuits have to be folded by hand, it's not physically difficult at all. Bread dough is made in a bread making machine, which is cheaper than a stand mixer.

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    Biscuits have to be folded by hand, it's not physically difficult at all. Bread dough is made in a bread making machine, which is cheaper than a stand mixer.
    I made my last biscuits in my ninja blender i cut the butter in super small peices then froze it and the flour they came out great but i could tell my ninja was under powered. Which is weird since its 1500 watts and 2 hp

Banned

I made my last biscuits in my ninja blender i cut the butter in super small peices then froze it and the flour they came out great but i could tell my ninja was under powered. Which is weird since its 1500 watts and 2 hp
    Tiny bits of cold butter is good, but the flour has to be treated gently, as the more you work it, the tougher it makes the biscuits. Here's the pro method in 65 seconds:

Cool ty I love to learn a new skill when Iím stressed

The last weeks pics of a few items consumed...

Outstanding color presentation, Whitelight1!

I was hungry for some Yakimeshi.

However, I love my rice cooker so I used it instead of frying the rice.

Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3676798081828384858687 LastLast