Info needed on Deree Light

varmint

Enlightened
I recieved my Christmas gift today and I am beyond pleased with it, it will get a workout tonight checking cattle, gates etc. My question us this: I cant find the specs, lumen rating on it, I have searched everywhere on here and can't find it, does anyone know?
Dereelight DBS V2 with 3 mode hi/med/low, 3SD 5a Q2 neutral (to my eyes) tint.
I am using 1x18650 AW (2200&2900) I have both.
Thanks in advance to all,
Larry

I really like this light!!!!! the size is perfect for me ....

etherealshade

Enlightened
I used to have a similar pill to this one; as I recall the driver put out around 1.2A at full power. You can check the Cree XR-E data sheet which should tell you what a Q2 bin LED should output at various power levels.

varmint

Enlightened
Thank you but I hate to admit my lack of knowledge reading the sheet, I am very new to all of this.
Larry

varmint

Enlightened
Derreelight Question

Why don't you see more of them in the US? Are they not primaryly sold here? I rarely see them mentioned.
Just wondering, most info I find is not current.

etherealshade

Enlightened
I had a quick look at the sheet; looks like in high you should expect something around 220 emitter lumens. Depending on reflector losses, you might expect it to be around 155 lumens OTF.

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
I have the Dereelight V3 with XML and XRE-R2 pills and it is probably my favourite flashlight. Selfbuilt has a reveiw of the V2 posted at his website, if your interested.
I understand that Dereelight has a newer DBS-T model with a much improved R2 emitter and aspherical head. Cummins4X4, let us know how you like yours when it arrives. I am very interested in this light.

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
I wish I knew. As far as I know the only distributer in North America is the Flashlight Connection. I wish their were more suppliers of these lights because sometimes the Flashlight Connection is out of stock of a particular Dereelight item which I need.