• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Titanium TB TranquilityBase with PRT Head 123 body - One of a Kind flashlight

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going to toss this beauty out there for someone who loves Titanium and TBs work. He said he's not going to make another knurled head like that, so this is a one-off. I'm including two light engines, one is a 3 speed, one is 1 speed. Not mint as I've had it a while, but it's never been pocket carried while I've had it. I believe I am the second owner.
It is the flashlight on the LEFT, no longer have the one on the right.
Asking $850 shipped to US. Sold to wolfy
6516540633_5615a3ca2a_b.jpg

Last edited:

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Titanium TB TranquilityBase with PRT Head 123 body - One of a Kind flashlight

Ill take it!!!!!!

PM me full price with registered shipping to Australia. I never thought you would sell this one Lisa.

I might be able to take it off the wanted part of 'My current lights' list... :)

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Titanium TB TranquilityBase with PRT Head 123 body - One of a Kind flashlight

DAMM i missed that the second time.

Anyway backup please Lisa

wolfy

Enlightened

Sorry Toby, I missed it the first time also.

I have asked Lisa about it a couple times, didnt think she would sell it. I just happened to be online very late and saw the add before going to bed......

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a score! That is one sweet light you snagged there! :huh:

-Mayo

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a beauty ! Nice catch.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Excellent snag wolfy. I wanted that light for myself but after all your sagas with the PR-T lights, I'm delighted you've landed this beautiful tribute to the PR-T design by TB. :thumbsup:

donn_

Flashaholic

It's a gorgeous light, and if I wasn't in shop tool mode, you would have missed it again, Wolfy. I saw it right after it was listed, and immediately put my mouse in a drawer.

scout24

Flashaholic

You'll enjoy it, I was fortunate enough to have it pass through my hands on it's way to Lisa... :)

wolfy

Enlightened

Thanks Lisa PP sent. :paypal:

Thanks guys, I must admit I have been in lust with that light since I first missed out on it, kind of nice to get it after my PR-T issues this year.

PS: Actually donn_ I was looking at your nice MrBulk light when I saw this one, unfortunately my PR-T lust was much stronger... :)

Last edited: