• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Muyshondt Nautilus

Scottiver

Enlightened
I recently lost my beloved EDC Muyshondt Nautilus and I am looking to replace it. I would prefer one in black aluminum but would also consider titanium as well if the price is right. I also have some lights for trade so let my know what you've got. Thanks! :)

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose that's somewhat subjective. I think it's a rather nice tint. In my experience I'd say pretty much what I'd expect from a Q5 XR-E... not cool white, more creamy white in color with maybe a hint of ?green? around the corona. I've never really thought about it as the beam was always such a nice one. If you wanted it and just weren't pleased by the beam after receiving it, I'd be willing to take it back after a trial period. I think you more than happy to have a Nautilus riding in your pocket once again anyway :thumbsup:

Scottiver

Enlightened
That's long enough, I just looked at the pics again and I think....... "i'll take it". The light looks perfect and I kind of like the natural finish now. Send me your Paypal info and let's get the ball rolling.
:takeit:

duro

Enlightened
I'm looking for a Nautilus too!!Please send me a pm if you want to sell one to me.

Thanks

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's long enough, I just looked at the pics again and I think....... "i'll take it". The light looks perfect and I kind of like the natural finish now. Send me your Paypal info and let's get the ball rolling.
:takeit:

WOW! That was quick. Must of had insomnia. Deal is pending with Scott.

I'm looking for a Nautilus too!!Please send me a pm if you want to sell one to me.

Thanks

ooooooh! Missed it by that much! Sorry, but I'm sure another will surface soon enough. Everyone should experience at least one of these lil gems. Good luck!

Scottiver

Enlightened
That's a good question. I know that he's still making the Aeon in both Al and Ti which is the smaller CR2 size, which I almost bought, but I didn't want to have to buy CR2 batteries plus the Nautilus has a much longer run time.

gjg

Enlightened
Scott: Don't give up on the Aeon! I don't know how Muyshondt does it, but MAN does he get runtime out of a CR2! I've had a Nautilus before, and the Aeon is 95% the light the Nauti is. Just more pocket friendly - fits great in a watch pocket. I started with a used Ti, now I'm up to another Ti (backup...), and a neutral Al. CR2's are $2.00-$2.25, and I've only gone through 2 in the past year on my EDC Ti. GREAT light!:)
gg

That's a good question. I know that he's still making the Aeon in both Al and Ti which is the smaller CR2 size, which I almost bought, but I didn't want to have to buy CR2 batteries plus the Nautilus has a much longer run time.