• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD**: Mint Macs Alum Warm EDC-SST50 w/clip &Ti Qmini 123 Neutral**SOLD*

jalal20

Enlightened
ALL SOLD I have for sale 2 great lights,

first off the Macs Warm SST-50 EDC in Aluminum and a Clip Mint condition and lightly carried, I carry the Ti one. The right one in both pics. I will include 2 18350 Batteries barely used(The light is bored for 18350 from Mac)

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g370/Jalal20/20111108_121142.jpg

Asking 200 185$+15$ for international priority shipping with Tracking number

Ok I am adding another light in here
Special edition Titanium Quark Mini 123 #33 with neutral tint. I still have its packaging and accessories.(The photo quality is not good on the Quark)

I will only be offering this one with the above light as a package for those interested,
both lights would be 225$ including international shipping and this would be a great package deal made to sell fast,

First i'll take it gets it in the thread followed by Paypal payment gets it,

Pm me for paypal information, ALL SOLD

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Sorry Norm I corrected them - I hope photobucket did the job well :devil:

Some of your images are huge replaced with links
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Norm

Last edited:

hwoont64

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Macs Alum EDC-SST50 and V10R Ti w/ Kuku Switch

I ll take the v10r pending pm reply

Chrisdm

Enlightened

You told me in a PM that you didn't have Paypal and that it wasn't allowed in your country?

jalal20

Enlightened

yeah paypal will go to someone that I want to buy a light from, what are u trying to do here?

EDIT:Oh and yeah its not allowed in my country (Lebanon)

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened

yeah paypal will go to someone that I want to buy a light from, what are u trying to do here?

EDIT:Oh and yeah its not allowed in my country (Lebanon)

Thanks for the clarification. I apologize, but with explanation: I'm sure how anyone could see this looked fishy on my end. I was interested in purchasing one or both of these lights from you last week, yet you told me it was "trade only" because you couldn't accept Paypal in your country. Then a few days later you post them for sale accepting Paypal payments... But knowing what an accommodating seller you have on the other end, I'm sure this is legit. Once again my apologies, and thanks for the clarification.

jalal20

Enlightened

Thanks for the clarification. I apologize, but with explanation: I'm sure how anyone could see this looked fishy on my end. I was interested in purchasing one or both of these lights from you last week, yet you told me it was "trade only" because you couldn't accept Paypal in your country. Then a few days later you post them for sale accepting Paypal payments... But knowing what an accommodating seller you have on the other end, I'm sure this is legit. Once again my apologies, and thanks for the clarification.

Thank you :)

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the V10r unconditionally. PM incoming. *crossed fingers*

jalal20

Enlightened
V10R is SOLD to tinycrumb

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jalal20

Enlightened

Price Drop on the Macs

jalal20

Enlightened

Bump with a great priced package deal, I don't think it gets any better :)