• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Lotsa goodies

Chrisdm

Enlightened
SPF SPF Hey guys, I did it again, overspent on builds & toys.. Here are a few I must let go before my wife lets me go... Prices include shipping & Paypal fees in the USA. Add $20 for international shipping.... Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm in a hurry this morning. First unconditional "I'll Take it" followed by prompt PM for Paypal payment info it goes...

Fivemega/Nailbender XML Thrower. This is a Fivemega 2x26500 body with 2 (TWO!) Nailbender custom 2" XML drop-ins. One is 4500k, the other is 3000k. The 4500k looks slightly greenish around the edges when wall hunting but looks nice outside. The 3000k is just as cozy as a christmas fire, but a lot brighter. This throws a little farther than my TK35 and with a lot nicer beam, thanks to the larger LOP reflector. Both drop-ins are 3 mode, and a McClicky in the tail to switch between them. Two very slightly used AW IMR26500 cells are included to get you up & running out of the box. $250

p678950614-4.jpg

p553643656-4.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD McGizmo High CRI Ti Mule. This one is like new, Don just built it for me a month or so ago. Carried around the house a couple times... I also got a Haiku, which suits my style better so this one is yours for $385:

SOLD SOLD Last but not least. A rare warm v1 Torchlab triple, in a cerakoted C2 host. This is the most beutiful tint I've ever seen in a drop-in, definitely warm but not overly orangey or pinkish as some... And bright! 3 mode HML with memory I believe... The C2 host is bored for 18650s, cerakoted black, with a McClicky in the tail and a black Xeno bezel ring. Tricked out Surefire perfection, in mint condition. $225

p953129164-4.jpg

p627199848-4.jpg

SOLD SOLD VanIsle/Torchlab blaster. This is a VanIslse 4000k copper quad, 5.6a 3 mode L-M-H with memory, carclo tight optic, with FETtie switch. Host is Ronac's newest version 2 cooling head and standoff tailcap, black, on a matching black Torchlab TL65 with P60 adapter. Everything is like new, just built for fun and ran for testing in the backyard. This thing is just freaky how bright it is, like turning on the sun in my backyard... $400.

(It kinda looks HA grey in the picture, but it is black):
p106223933-4.jpg

SOLD SOLD
p475607252-4.jpg

That's all, folks! I know I'll get some requests to spit some of these packages up... Just post those requests here, and if I get a buyer for each component in a set we'll make it work. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
You, sir, have EXCELLENT taste in lights. Outstanding stock, Chris. Simply outstanding photography as well. Torchlab Blaster...bad a$$!

Best of luck with your sales.

Wilkey

Chrisdm

Enlightened
You, sir, have EXCELLENT taste in lights. Outstanding stock, Chris. Simply outstanding photography as well. Torchlab Blaster...bad a$$!

Best of luck with your sales.

Wilkey

Thank you Wilkey! If you like these, you should see the ones I'm keeping! :)

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't even tease me like that. ;)

We have much the same taste in form factor and CCT so that would just leave me envious.

Wilkey

red_hackle

Enlightened
I'll take the rare warm v1 Torchlab triple, in a cerakoted C2 host - international shipping please!

Edit: PM sent! :thumbsup: ...:paypal:

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Some very nice lights :)

About the VanIsle Quad:
-4.2A or 5.6A ?
-Carclo / Khatod ?
-3 modes : L-M-H or L-H-S ?

Thanks!

Thank you. 5.6a carclo tight optic. This is simply the ultimate p60 dropin... Hml i think,will have to double check when i get home in a bit.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Some very nice lights :)

About the VanIsle Quad:
-4.2A or 5.6A ?
-Carclo / Khatod ?
-3 modes : L-M-H or L-H-S ?

Thanks!

Just checked, it is L-H-M with memory, 5.6a copper carclo tight optic.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
They are 2.8a... not sure on the voltage, but nailbender did put these together specifically made to order for me to run these imr26500 cells.