• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: More TB Ti Customs - All Sold

For sale: three titanium gems from CPF customs master TranquillityBase (aka TB). All are one-of-a-kind pieces, all are mint. PayPal only (cash or CC, no e-checks). My PP address is in my profile. Prices include priority USPS shipping. Postal insurance and international shipping both available at buyer cost (PM for quote).

1. TB Ti 38MM: features 3 stage McClicky tail switch, classic TB checkered-knurl 18650 body, and a killer P7 on the action end. Knurled tail cap has three equally-spaced green trits installed around the circumference of the tail wall, $1200, SOLD to bf1.

2. TB Ti Host: CR123-size host features knurled tail cap with 3 stage McClicky tail switch (no drill holes in tail wall, virginal all around), TB checkered-knurl body, grooved head, OP reflector, lens, and crenelated bezel ring. Complete except for light engine, which you will need to supply yourself, $475, SOLD to Obijuan Kenobe.

3. TB Ti Polished: a complete titanium light created by CPFer luxlunatic featuring custom TB parts (grooved A19 head, checkered-knurl CR123 body, and smooth tail cap), a polished McGizmo C-pack long clip, single stage McClicky tail switch, a McR19 XR reflector, a Peu crenelated bezel ring with three equally-spaced green trits installed around the circumference, and a screw-in Cree P4 LE driven by an SDC1000 converter. The McGizmo clip is rare, being longer than a regular PD clip, and was made for the original clicky pack (XR27-C) and used on the first run of Ti Cx2 packs. The long clip is useful as its end rests perfectly on the upper lip of the battery tube so that when the head is removed to change the battery, the clip does not drag on the head (avoiding the chance of scratching the head). This beautiful custom was then completely hand-polished by luxlunatic and remains in mint condition. $450, SOLD to Joseph Milton.

IMG_5884-1.jpg

IMG_5883-1.jpg

IMG_5887-1.jpg

IMG_5885-1.jpg

IMG_5892-1.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: FS: More TB Ti Customs

..3 stage McClicky tail switch..

I'd like to know more about this light, and the switch. I've never heard of a 3-stage McClicky. Also, is it Aleph-type light engine compatible? What size reflector?

bf1

Enlightened

The 38 mm TB P7 was a collaboration between Mac/TB. It Is also one of a kind. Should also be on Mac's custom site.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

All my builds use a driver board so it's a regular McClicky with a 6v Max 3 level driver.

Nice lights....Mac :)

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Awesome lights Troy. I wish I still had funds available as I would jump on these if I did :)

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: More TB Ti Customs - BIG Price Reductions!

Do I need more lights???