s-mini xpg R5 vs PD32 questions

jeebus

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about a comfortably pockatable 18650 light and was just about settled on the PD32. I like everything about the PD32 with the possible exception of its size. Not necessarily too big, but it's pushing the envelope.

Then I stumbled across the S-Mini XP-G R5 over at shiningbeam and now I have no idea what to do. I've found a few mini-reviews of the s-mini and comments here and there in my searches, but not the volumes of glowing reviews the PD32 has. Any thoughts on if I might regret the s-mini vs the PD32? Is the clip solid on the s-mini? (apparently they just recently started shipping pocket clips with the light, which makes me happy.) Will the throw be as far and hot as the PD32?

I do like the forward-clicky of the PD32, but by itself that's not enough to make me prefer it over a more pocketable and inexpensive light, although the PD32's price is fine. From what I understand neither has what I would call a really low low. So I think it comes down to throw, maybe quality of the pocket clip, and whatever other factors anybody can chime in on. Thanks for your help.