What's compatible with the Thrunite TN11

Dan2503

Newly Enlightened
Apologies. The title should read 'comparible'. Is anyone using the TN11 on a regular basis. It meets all my requirements however the UI looks a bit complicated for a beginner. I'd considered the scorpion as the size and throw is nearly as good, however the mode selection ring looks as though it could be temperamental and not very hardwearing. That said both fit the bill with usable throw, size and power. Just need a nudge in the right direction please.

Last edited:

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
I have been using the Scorpion for a while and like it quite a bit. I was looking for an alternative to my Gladius which I've been using since about 2004. The Gladius seems more durable but is no match for the Scorpion's light output. The only real weak point in this style of light is the tailcap/switch and I have only recently worn out my Gladius switch (which has been used extremely hard over the years) so I expect to get almost as good out of the Scorpion.

From the reviews I've seen the TN-11 throws no better and maybe a little less than the Scorpion with the Turbo head.

The TN-11 UI is something I want nothing to do with but the UI on the Scorpion is straight forward and simple. Hands down Scorpion. IMHO