SUREFIRE LED KL1 on e2e

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's for 3V lights. If it still works in the E1L, consider yourself lucky to not have damaged the module...

archimedes

Flashaholic
Why won't my KL1 LED head from my E1L work on my E2E?

What troubleshooting have you done so far? ....

Is it a Gen1 or Gen2 version? Will it light on the single-cell tube? Have you checked all batteries, contacts, switches, and so forth? Does your E2E work with a lamp?

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
It's for 3V lights. If it still works in the E1L, consider yourself lucky to not have damaged the module...

I believe that the OP was asking about the older KL1 (designed to run on 3-6v), which was later replaced by the KX1 (3v only) and KX2 (6v only).

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
The KL1 (all versions) is fine for either one-SF123A, or two-SF123A E-Series bodies.

Sometimes these bezels need to be screwed pretty tight onto the body and if the PocketClip isn't fully seated in the attachment point then that'll prevent bezels from being screwed down all the way.

Size15's

Flashaholic
how do I know if it's gen1 or 2?
This is largely a CPF-based differentiation and there have been threads all about this I'm sure a quick search will lead you to.

One thing you could do is post some photos which may help with trouble-shooting...