• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Mac's ''BeadBlast'' SST-50 EDC 1.4a 4500k ( Pics Added )

grayhighh

Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I have a Mac's BeadBlast SST-50 EDC 1.4a 4500k for sell or trade.
The condition is not in mint, there are some dings at the bezel. I have no idea how they got up there, since i never uses this light, i just ''play'' with it.
Asking US270 plus pp fees and EMS shipping to the US.(Should receive it in 5 days, and you will have tracking number. Sent many package to the US via EMS never lost one.)

DSC_3072.jpg

DSC_3074.jpg

Thanks,
Cary

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened
Re: WTS : Mac's ''BeadBlast'' SST-50 EDC 1.4a 4500k ( Pics Added )

Hi Cary,

Do these lights have different output levels? How much total with shipping to Canada?

Cheers,
Chris

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Is it the Ti Version?

From where do you ship?

grayhighh

Enlightened

Hi Chris,

Yes, you get three levels, low-med-hi. The shipping fees will be the same to the US, so US270 and you get this light.:)

Cary

Hi Cary,

Do these lights have different output levels? How much total with shipping to Canada?

Cheers,
Chris

grayhighh

Enlightened

Yes, this is the Ti version.

Ship this out from Taiwan, i have also called the post office for the shipping fees. The price will be the same, US270.

Cary

Is it the Ti Version?

From where do you ship?

H-nu

Enlightened

Hi Cary,

Looks like a real nice EDC light. Check your inbox.

Cheers,
Chris

exquzmwa

Enlightened

If it hasn't already been sold to H-nu I'm willing to have this added to our trade - Let me know how much more to send to have this go at the same time as the others tomorrow :) Otherwise - congrats H-nu.... Looks like an awesome light.

H-nu

Enlightened

Yes, that it is a nice looking light! Another Christmas gift for myself! :) I really like the bead blasted finish.

Cheers!

grayhighh

Enlightened

Curtis, Chris takes it. Since i received his ''i'll take it'' first. I'll send you package's tracking number soon.:)

If it hasn't already been sold to H-nu I'm willing to have this added to our trade - Let me know how much more to send to have this go at the same time as the others tomorrow :) Otherwise - congrats H-nu.... Looks like an awesome light.

grayhighh

Enlightened

Payment received.

This light is SOLD. Thanks Chris for your prompt payment/

H-nu

Enlightened

Hi Cary,

Just received the light today. The pictures don't do it justice. It is one beautiful light and I love the tint / output. I just had a quick question regarding batteries. Seems that 16340s are slightly longer than cr123s. Do I need a spacer to use this light with primaries?? I have spare primaries in my bag/jeep and it would be nice for the EDC to be able to take them.

Thanks again and Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers,
Chris

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Cary,

Just received the light today. The pictures don't do it justice. It is one beautiful light and I love the tint / output. I just had a quick question regarding batteries. Seems that 16340s are slightly longer than cr123s. Do I need a spacer to use this light with primaries?? I have spare primaries in my bag/jeep and it would be nice for the EDC to be able to take them.

Thanks again and Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers,
Chris

The light is designed to be used with Li-Ion cells CR123's do not provide enough voltage.

Mac

H-nu

Enlightened

Hi Mac,

In an emergency situation, would the light not fire with a primary if the spring was stretched or a spacer was used? If it's designed to not fire with 3V do they make primaries that have 3.6V? Like the 14505 but in a 16340 form factor?

Thanks,
Chris