Today's The Day .... Sunwayman V10R Ti2 Special Edition .... Post your Photos.

weklund

Enlightened

It's here, #41 and it's a beauty.

SWTI12.jpg

SWTI11.jpg

SWTI10.jpg

SWTI9.jpg

SWTI8.jpg

SWTI7.jpg

SWTI6.jpg

SWTI5.jpg

SWTI4.jpg

SWTI3.jpg

SWTI2.jpg

SWTI13.jpg

SWTI14.jpg

SWTI1.jpg

Last edited:

Helmut.G

Enlightened
How about one or two small aperture shots so we can see how the light actually looks like ;)
apart from that, nice pics, nice light!

aau007

Enlightened
Weklund,

Why does the light looks a little longer in the box? Do you have the Ti AA extender fitted in there? Does that fit the Ti2 and you can use 14500 with it?

kreisler

Banned
and whats the main difference between the Ti and the Ti² models?
they look pretty much the same, dont they?

i am confused. as always.
and no. i am not a troll.
haha.

aau007

Enlightened
and whats the main difference between the Ti and the Ti² models?
they look pretty much the same, dont they?

i am confused. as always.
and no. i am not a troll.
haha.
Ti is widely available, xpg at 210 lumens.

Ti2 comes in gold or black annodized over titanium and are numbered, xml at 500 lumens max. with the right battery. 90 in gold and 100 in black supposedly.

kreisler

Banned
main difference i'd say is the emitter then.

annodization can get chipped away by keys or when you drop the torch .. so i would prefer the non-annodized version i guess. hmm, i'll look into that..

Sunawaymans have a refreshingly distinct esthetic design.

aau007

Enlightened
main difference i'd say is the emitter then.

annodization can get chipped away by keys or when you drop the torch .. so i would prefer the non-annodized version i guess. hmm, i'll look into that..

Sunawaymans have a refreshingly distinct esthetic design.
The following was extracted from Sunwayman's web site. Oh, don't forget the Ti switch, which is not on the original Ti.
V10R Ti² is the deluxe upgrade version of the original V10R; It also succeeds to follow the philosophy of SUNWAYMAN's beautiful design and exquisite workmanship. Finely machined titanium-alloy light body, anodized with a layer of beautiful, smooth and scratch-resistant titanium coatings, what's more, the tail cap is also made of titanium alloy, makes the whole light has strong metal texture and enticing.

BTW, if you know where I can get a black one still at the offering price, please let me know.

weklund

Enlightened
No extensions. What you see is what you get. Looks longer in the box, this is an illusion. The magic box comes free with the light. Great light and a mighty fine finish. Variable ring turns smooth as a kitten's wrist. Great little light with plenty of output when you need it.

Weklund,

Why does the light looks a little longer in the box? Do you have the Ti AA extender fitted in there? Does that fit the Ti2 and you can use 14500 with it?

BarryH

Enlightened
Hmmm.... My box was not magic! Maybe they forgot to sprinkle it with magic pixie dust at the factory???

Did find it kind of funny that they included a spare rubber switch cap when this light has a nice titanium switch. :ohgeez:

Last edited:

aau007

Enlightened
Here is mine in gold color and it hasn't even seen daylight. I am thinking to offer this up for trade with a black one though.

IMAG0226s.jpg

aau007

Enlightened
Offering $400 Au for anyone looking to sell a gold one =]

That's very attractive. You should post wtb over at cpfmarketplace to check for responses and a couple people are already asking.

However, I bought this gold one because all the black was no longer available (when I got to it). I snapped this one up hoping someone with a black color will swap with me.

John_Bowtell

Newly Enlightened
That's very attractive. You should post wtb over at cpfmarketplace to check for responses and a couple people are already asking.

However, I bought this gold one because all the black was no longer available (when I got to it). I snapped this one up hoping someone with a black color will swap with me.

Yer sounds like the go.... Even if I got hold of a black one I'll swap ya .=] just looks awesome to add to the collection... I called Sunwayman in china from here in australia lol to see if they had any left a month ago they said to ask [email protected] and Raynald replied with Hi John,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the V10R Ti2 (gold). As you know, this special edition torch in either colour has been extremely limited.

I'm sorry to inform you that we were only allocated 3 of the 188 and we have already sold out. Our online shop is only due to officially open in January. I hope that Sunwayman will make some similar version of the Ti2 in larger quantities available to the public in the future.

Thank you again for your enquiry, good luck on your search, and if you like I can keep you informed by sending you an email ahead of time if any such special products are announced again.

Kind regards,

Ray Bernardin
Lumenshop.com.au (opening in Jan 2012)

=[