• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Art of the Hide Black Croc Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Closed. Wrong forum

SOLD: beautiful black crocodile holster with finned finish, metal belt clip, snap strap. Large size - currently holding a 4 5/8" long x 1 1/16" wide Mirage Man Fatty light (not included, of course). If you know of Art of the Hide (aka AOTH) and Matt Geissel, you are aware of the quality of this product. Extremely heavy duty, built for extremes. This particular one is not a "holester" but, rather, a holster, as there is no drill hole in the bottom. It's in excellent condition and has seen very little use. This holster should hold most of the small lights in your collection. PayPal only (my PP addy is in my profile). Regular PP (cash or CC, no e-checks). Price includes shipping in the US and all PP fees. Will ship to international destinations at cost.

$110 shipped ***SOLD***

IMG_5905-1.jpg

IMG_5904-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Art of the Hide Black Croc Holster

I will take it as long as your happy to ship to the UK. Thanks

DM51

Flashaholic

Thanks mohanjude, you've saved me some $$$! :) I was just thinking that would be perfect for my RA Ti Clicky! Yours should look very good in it. :clap:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

DM51 - it is such a good looking holster it had to be paired with the Ra Ti clicky:)

Status
Not open for further replies.