Preparing myself to get an 18650 based light. CPF Help Pretty Please

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
I used to have a PD31 but I sold it with the charger, battery and PD31. I decided to stay with AA lights. I recently got a WF-139 charger and 14500. I thought maybe one more 18650 light, it'll be my last so I'll probably keep it. So I srted reseaching guys! The amazing red eye research haha.

I like the BC25. I like the symmetrical shape and output/runtime particularly. The shape is perfect, can't stress this enough. No skinny neck or oblong head. It has a SMO. Bodacious!
Well, the 650 lumens steps down after 5 minutes to 430 and I lost interest immediately. I don't dog stepdown. Same with the Klarus XT11 which I think also has a step down they didn't mention.

What is my next option? I want a light just light the BC25 but a constant output ANSI rated rather then having a stepdown. I like bright lights and to me for it to trully be a bright light it must remain bright after thermal regulation/step down. So when I read Klarus XT11 bieng 600 Lumens for 2.2 hours it made me happy. Although, it mentioned no stepdown.

Thanks guys for any help. Is there anything out there like the BC25 in all categories except without a stepdown?

Last edited: