• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool white...

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened
Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool white...

Dropin will be given away FOR FREE to one lucky CPF'er , i will pick a name tomorow around 9pm Chicago time,If your intersted simply reply to this thread ,lemme know which dropin is your favorite......and at 9pm on Tuesday ill pick a lucky winner.do not ask me why, its the holidays and i want to make one person happy,even if i lose out on my $74 bucks.......at least someone will be happy.....

Hello fellow CPF'ers,
Up for sale Is another one of NaIlbenders awesome dropIns, I have only had It for a few days and It Is not for me, I have only used It for a few mInutes, It Is Brand New,comes wIth everythIng naIlbender sold me.copper tape etc

I bought It for $74 bucks, and would lIke to get the full amount,or better offer, actually Ill let It go for $60 usd OBO......Lemme know If your Intersted, Ill post pIcs In a couple of hours as soon as I get to my desktop...thank you

Update.. i cant figure out how to post these pics, can i send them to somebody to upload for me...?

Also , price has been dropped from 70 bucks to $60,
dropin is brand new used for a few minutes, Potted,4.2v, three mode L-M-H, .........

Last edited:

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool white...

Bump,to reflect price drop

xml

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool white...

From your firsthand experience, how does this drop-in compare to any other high power drop-ins (xm-l, sst-50, mc-e, etc...) as far as throw, hotspot, general brightness, etc...?

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened

....its definatly more of a MC-E beam pattern over any of the other leds,
It is for noticably larger than the XM-L, and the MC-E
Brightness is rated at 750 according to nailbender,
The sst-50 would have better throw ,if thats what your looking for,
The sst-90 is more flood, if u need flood,

I personally like flood lights for my everyday use, i work with semi trucks and they need to be checked daily, flood lights will shine alot of area thus making it easier to work vs. A regular throw light where u have to move it here and there...

akflash

Newly Enlightened

Here's the pics, for dagreenlantern:

SST904.jpg

SST903.jpg

SST902.jpg

SST901.jpg

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened

Akflash,thaks for posting the pics...

CMAG

Enlightened

Free Ill take it:wave:

Max_Power

Enlightened

Free? That would be a fun thing to experiment with. Add me to the list. And Merry Christmas to you, DaGreenLantern!

Zot

Enlightened
Re: Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool whit

DaGreenLantern, please include me in the drawing. My favorite drop in right now is my malkoff m30F. Thank you.
:santa:
Dropin will be given away FOR FREE to one lucky CPF'er , i will pick a name tomorow around 9pm Chicago time,If your intersted simply reply to this thread ,lemme know which dropin is your favorite......and at 9pm on Tuesday ill pick a lucky winner. dropin is brand new used for a few minutes, Potted,4.2v, three mode L-M-H, .........

mikesantor

Enlightened
Re: Free --> Nailbenders -SST-90 p60, 4.2a, potted, smooth reflector,6500k cool whit

Im in. If I happen to win this im going to gift it to my neighbor with a host who is a truck driver who has been asking me questions about flashlights. He needs something for checking his rig too!

Current favorite drop in is a nailbender XM-L.

Thanks Green!

Kif

Enlightened

I am in too
Thanks

OscarTheDog

Enlightened

I am in for a chance this a great jester. Thanks Green

OTD

houtex

Enlightened

Free. Heck yes I'm in.

That's my favorite kind of food too. FREE!

jwyj

Enlightened

Can I be in too? Thanks.

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unbelievable offer! Count me in. I dont have any SST modules at the moment. My fav is a Malkoff M91W.