Anyone ever heard of the "True Utility FlyEye 7" flashlight?

fyrstormer

Banned
True Utility® FlyEye® 7 TripodLite

It has an interesting multi-aspheric lense arrangement. The brightness isn't rated too high though. I'm curious to know if anyone else has seen this and possibly gotten some firsthand experience with it.

They also sell a bunch of other, similar flashlights, as well as multi-tools and the like. The "FlashStash" flashlight amuses me -- it uses the "battery tube" to store a roll of cash (not included, dang it), and the light actually runs on some coin cells inside the head.

Last edited by a moderator:

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the cashstash on my keys. It is just a small capsule that I keep on my keys with a $20 bill inside for emergencies. It came in handy once. I didn't know True Utility made lights, I was only aware of their keychain lighters and other gadgets.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anything I have had from that maker is just rubbish better suited to be found in a lucky bag,there key ring lights are rubbish,cheap and as bright as a candle.

Last edited:

Harry999

Enlightened
Anything I have had from that maker is just rubbish better suited to be found in a lucky bag,there key ring lights are rubbish,cheap and as bright as a candle.

I have to agree. Their product line seems to be based on the premise that shiny = quality.

Sent from my smart phone using Tapatalk