Anyone have a Sunwayman L10R CREE XP-G R5 LED 210 Lumen Angle Flashlight 1 x CR123 ?

cummins4x4

Enlightened
I am looking at this because I think the right angle design with a clip would be great for clipping in a pocket for hands free situations. If there is something else that would fill the bill I am open to suggestions. Looks like a versatile little unit. If someone has one of these and would like to share your impressions that would be great.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking at this because I think the right angle design with a clip would be great for clipping in a pocket for hands free situations. If there is something else that would fill the bill I am open to suggestions. Looks like a versatile little unit. If someone has one of these and would like to share your impressions that would be great.
I played around with one on Wednesday and it felt solid. it was a demo unit at Going Gear in their store and I liked it. I've been eyeing it for a couple months now so I'm in your shoes too!

cummins4x4

Enlightened
Well I got this little guy today. Very impressed with the build quality. Nice smooth beam, solid feeling switch. UI is high,low, med, hold down for strobe. No memory which is a shame on this otherwise great little torch.
The low is REALLY low, if your eyes aren't dark adapted you can hardly tell if the light is on, medium seems to be about 1/2 way to max and is good for indoors and the max seems to be about the advertised 210 lumens just based on a subjective comparison to other comparable lights with a nice smooth transition from the hot spot to spill. I am quite pleased with this light, great price/performance value IMO

wheeler

Newly Enlightened
Well I got this little guy today. Very impressed with the build quality. Nice smooth beam, solid feeling switch. UI is high,low, med, hold down for strobe. No memory which is a shame on this otherwise great little torch.
The low is REALLY low, if your eyes aren't dark adapted you can hardly tell if the light is on, medium seems to be about 1/2 way to max and is good for indoors and the max seems to be about the advertised 210 lumens just based on a subjective comparison to other comparable lights with a nice smooth transition from the hot spot to spill. I am quite pleased with this light, great price/performance value IMO

Are you running the L10R on 16340 rechargables ? Any issues since its voltage exceeds the nominal max of 3.2volts already .