• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Super Short LED SF123A Maglite

L.E.D. FOOT

Newly Enlightened
This is a really short LED Maglite that runs off of a single 123 Lithium battery. The battery is recessed into the tail cap. $59 + Shipping

Check out my website at http://www.ledfootcustoms.com

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Super Short LED SF123A Maglite

does this have an led installed in it? just add battery and go?

L.E.D. FOOT

Newly Enlightened

It is a New Factory Maglite setup. It is fully focusable. Just add a battery and you are good to go.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like to take it if you are shipping to the UK ?

richpalm

Banned

Are you in the U.S.?

Not to be critical, but it'd be immensely helpful if you put prices on your website.

And offer C cell hosts.

Rich

Last edited:

L.E.D. FOOT

Newly Enlightened

Hey Rich,

I live in Pennsylvania. I can make C cell hosts, I just haven't made any yet since I put the website up. The website is new and I still need to put up prices. I just do this as a hobby and make stuff as people order it. The only items I keep in stock are New LED D Size Maglites that I mod for people.

richpalm

Banned

Hey Rich,

I live in Pennsylvania. I can make C cell hosts, I just haven't made any yet since I put the website up. The website is new and I still need to put up prices. I just do this as a hobby and make stuff as people order it. The only items I keep in stock are New LED D Size Maglites that I mod for people.

Really? Where? I'm in central Pa., Union County.

Maybe you can PM me your town/area. Boy, if we were close that'd be great!

Rich

purelite

Enlightened

Very cool Maglite!! great price too!! I keep looking at it and thinking hmmmm the coolness factor alone. any idea on runtimes on this?

So can you take a 2 d cell LED Maglite and get rid of the side swicth and make it a McClicky tailcap setup only?

L.E.D. FOOT

Newly Enlightened

I am not sure on the runtime of this light. I want to set up a time lapse video of the runtime, I just haven't had the time lately. Checkout my website, you can see where I have built similar lights with a McClicky tailcap setup and a 26650 Li-ion Cell. This light actually just sold. I have more of these that I can make if you want one.

donn_

Flashaholic

So can you take a 2 d cell LED Maglite and get rid of the side swicth and make it a McClicky tailcap setup only?

How about nothing but the head and McClicky tail, and run it on a coin cell? Throw one of FM's PAR36 heads on it for a 'turbo' look.:naughty:

L.E.D. FOOT

Newly Enlightened

I am always up for building and machining new things, sounds like a cool project!

Latest posts