*RISKY* nitecore EX10 with EX11 clip!!! Show your custom clips/ clip mods!!

jake royston

Enlightened
took a leap of faith today with my ex10, after i modded it with a warm white XM-L led. i had an extra heat anodized clip laying around and found a tap, and drilled away :). (VERY VERY CAREFULLY).

heres the end results, which i am completely satisfied with!
i was way to scared to do this to my V10R Ti!!!

IMAG1005.jpg

IMAG1002.jpg

IMAG1001.jpg

any other custom clip jobs out there? post them here!!

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 12 year old daughter's Xeno E03 with heated EX11 clip. She really liked the rainbow colors on it.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Older one piece MD2 body done the same way. This is my M61LLHCRI light

RRT0 HCRI MODDED: Hard to see here but I heated the bezel and the clip. The clip is an even gold and the bezel only just started to blue/purple in a few spots.

This on went to a new home. I hope harborseal doesn't mind me posting a pic of his beautiful Ti Infinitum with polished EX11 clip.

Last edited:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS 140GT with EX11 clip. I drilled and tapped the tail cap. These lights are so beefy the retainer that holds the button cover in is solid aluminum, drilled through the tail cap and retaining ring (after CAREFULLY measuring several times) to mount the clip. Used blue thread locker and she's still water tight.
FWIW, this ones my favorite.

pistolsnipe

Newly Enlightened
do you guys like these new nitecore titanium clips? i got the d11 clip but it seems very flimsy compared to the d10 clip or mcgizmo clips that i am used to. i guess it would make it easier to clip onto your pocket but i don't know how well they will hold on

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
They look great, hold great and I haven't broken/bent one yet. I use 4-40 button head SS screws with mine.(a little bigger than the hardware that comes with them.)
I have personally ruined at least 2 D10 clip in the past.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
RRT0 pic updated to a better one in post #3 but still not perfect.

I also got a shot of my V10A while I was at it. :devil:

MERRY CHRISTMAS CPF

​Jamie

pistolsnipe

Newly Enlightened
well that is quite nice, one of the nicest lights i have seen. definitely something to be proud of

jondotcom

Enlightened
I was inspired by the simple yet effective way which the D11 clip (same clip as EX11 but with backing plate and screws) mounts, so have attached this great clip to my Klarus P1c:

newlight005.jpg

newlight001.jpg