Brand New zebralight h51

tbone1993

Newly Enlightened
Just got this headlight as a Christmas gift and already I am impressed. The UI is going to take a little time to adjust to but honestly the light is great. It runs off 1 AA and is so bright for its size. It was ordered and came just in time for Christmas delivery was not a problem at all.

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
The UI is great once you get used to it. My suggestion is to program each level (Lo, Med & Hi) to the level you use most (by double clicking once in the level you are programming. Once you have done programming, single click for Hi, or hold and release for Lo, or hold for slightly longer to get Med (it will start on Lo, then cycle through Med to Hi then back to Lo/Med/Hi etc until you relase the switch).

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
tbone1993,

What a nice Christmas gift you have! Congrats!

Chidwack

Enlightened
I was just like you. When I first got the light I though the UI was complicated. After playing with it for a few days I came to realize that it is very simple and I like it a lot. I like that I can get to any of the 3 modes directly from off.

Rexlion

Enlightened
He he, my SC51W UI seemed complicated for about 4 minutes. Hmm, where's that Mensa appllication? :D

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah just great lights. I like to get duplicates of really good tools, when I can afford it I'm going to get a few more ZL.