• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merry Ti Christmas!

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Good Afternoon everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family.

I need a few bucks to pay off a few new purchases, so what better way than to sell a few lights!

First I have a pretty much mint Ti Aero Cub from a builder in HI. I got it from Dad a while back with the thoughts of modding it, but never found time. All original, ramping interface, super smooth! Blue button. I paid $475 in the summer...Christmas price of $420 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48 USA states.

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

((SOLD))Second I have a McGizmo Ti Makai head. 6V. Ready to be put on a Ti pak of some sorts. I have two of these heads and I am the original owner of this one. Lets put it at 95%. No dings or any marks of the sort, just the usual Ti handling marks. Works like a champ and throws like Aaron Rogers. I bought it new for about $300-ish...Christmas price of $250 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48 USA states.((SOLD))

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Last I have a nice Mac Tri-EDC in lime green (its Al). My dad says it's the ugliest color he's ever seen. I told him to shut his mouth and eat his turkey! Bright as heck. There are a few handling marks on the clip and body, but very minimal. Yes, when cycled through low it has the "flash." I paid $265 for it sometime last spring...Christmas price of $220 shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48 USA states.

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

I can ship out tomorrow via USPS priority. Insurance is extra if you want it.

Ask questions if you need to.

Thanks everyone!

Joseph

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interested in the Makai head - I live in the UK - will you ship if I pay the additional cost of shipping ?

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Yes, I will ship intl if the buyer pays the extra shipping.
Yes, I probably will regret selling the Bulk Ti Aero. But it just sits there with it's friends and doesn't get much play-time.

davyro

Enlightened
Mohan your going to have one of the best collections if not the best collection in the UK,the lights you've purchased recently are all fantastic:thumbsup:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joseph - PP sent... for the Makai head. Thanks for shipping overseas.

Davyro - thanks for the comment. I wish I had joined the forum years ago. Instead of collecting awful high Mass market torches I would have come across the custom creations. The flashlight 'world' has some very skilled custom builders who can't be matched by the mainstream manufactures when it comes to design.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joseph - got the head safely. I bought the XML LE for 3V and paired it with a 123 Mclickie and it is pwrfect. thanks for shipping all your help

Mohan

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk