ArcLux 5W

Jets22

Enlightened
I was finally able to put this together tonight. This is my ArcLux 5W. I used a grey kit body that I had sitting empty. Roth made a custom heatsink for this light and seems to be doing very well. The light is running a V2T driven by Wayne's BB750. I am currently using an NX-01 but will soon be mounting a bead blasted Mcflood. The body is a 2X123 McLux with engraved clip. I plated the complete light in Industrial Titanium Nitride. I did however opt to polish the bezel for a more unique look. here's a quick photo. web page

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
it's nice to see that sink in such a beautiful package! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

diddy808

Newly Enlightened
Nice work!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

daz

Newly Enlightened
WOW that`s a wicked looking light,perfectly formed.Jets thats a fantastic creation you`ve done.Now i wonder how i could get one of those?!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
Thanks again Roth, without that custom heatsink..this project would not of worked out...

Daz, you never know what Santa will send for Christmas.