• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD/WITHDRAWN FS: McGizmo Lunasol 27 (withdrawn) Liteflux LF2XT Ti SOLD

exquzmwa

Enlightened
While it is a difficult decision I need to sell at least one of my treasured lights to make up for other purchases. I have a couple I will offer up for sale (at the same prices listed where I purchased them). Both lights are in exact same condition as when I purchased them - they have been queens since I received them.

First option is a highly sought after Ti LS27 in excellent condition. As you know these don't come up very frequently. This one has a purple trit in the tail. This light feels great in the hand. *WITHDRAWN*

The second light I'm offering is yet another highly sought after light that also doesn't come up very often. It is Ti Liteflux LF2XT from run #2. It has a Ti button with a fresh green trit installed, a Moddoo Ti clip (which is a highly sought after clip), and upgraded to an XP-G R5 by Steve Ku. Includes the original wooden box with all accessories as well as the stock XP-E LED and a 10440 battery. I'm the second owner of this light (was purchased by Compasillo and never carried by him, and then I purchased from him) - I have also never carried the light. As I said - it's been a queen and only turned on to admire by me.

The price again is the same as I paid when I purchased it - $750 net to me and includes shipping within the US. Insurance and / or International shipping is available at buyer's cost.
SOLD

I really would prefer not to sell either and am going to regret not having one or both anymore - I like both lights :) I really only need to sell one though, so unless they are both sold by the time I see one was sold, I'll be withdrawing whichever light didn't sell when I see the other sold.

Just to make things interesting :naughty: I'm listing sixteen non-custom lights in CPFMP. They can be seen at:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...e-others-Lots-of-lights-(Highly-pic-intensive)

If enough of those sell to make up the funds I need before either of these two sell, I'll be withdrawing these two. :)

Here's a few pics showing the lights (white specs are dust):

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

Usual rules apply - first unconditional I'll take it posted in this thread followed by prompt PP payment gets it.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and all have both a safe and Happy New Year!

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Lunasol 27 and / or Liteflux LF2XT Ti

Beautiful offerings here! And from an excellent CPF'r. Good luck with your sale . . . although I don't think you will need it!

Thanks Shelby!

----------------

Bump with pics added and more details added to my description of the lights.

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Lunasol 27 and / or Liteflux LF2XT Ti

:) Thanks Troy!

Great seller and even greater "hand shots!" :D

If anyone is on the fence about one of these - time really is growing short. If I get payments for all the non-custom's left that I listed on CPFMP that are SPF I'll be at the point where my wife won't be unhappy and I'll be able to keep both :cool:

Just wish I would have managed to get the funds prior to her seeing I spent the funds - would have been smoother sailing, but at least I had a plan in action to resolve it so it wasn't too painful :naughty:

Last edited:

Latest posts