Substitute pocket clip for Jetbeam BC10?

Danielight

Enlightened
I'm looking for a substitute pocket clip for my Jetstream BC10. Does anybody know if the clips from either the Fenix LD10 or PD20 would fit? I think they would look better than the stock silver clip that comes with the BC10, and looks like the Fenix clips might allow for a little deeper pocket carry.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the RRT0 clip works and looks good on the BC10 but I don't know where to get them(EDIT: I think I found them at lightjunction). I robbed mine from my RRT0.

Last edited:

Danielight

Enlightened
That RRT0 clip would be just what I'm looking for, think2x. You would think the Jetbeam website would make it available, wouldn't you?

Danielight

Enlightened
UPDATE: I RMA'd the BC10 because the switch was kinda flaky: sometimes the momentary on worked, sometimes it didn't. Hoping to replace it with a Fenix PD10 ... doesn't have the tactical switch, but does have a pretty good-looking pocket clip.

jondotcom

Enlightened
The Klarus P1C seems to be nearly identical internally but has a nicer body and clip... I have one on order from far far away :).

willydigger

Newly Enlightened
I know the RRT0 clip works and looks good on the BC10 but I don't know where to get them(EDIT: I think I found them at lightjunction). I robbed mine from my RRT0.

I bought a BC10 for use in the shed only. Then my EDC light stopped working so I decided to use the BC10. I took your advice and ordered the RRT0 clip. Deep enough for me. I also like the darkened color over the polished stock clip. Show below with my skull carvings.

WSSMHAllBC10.jpg

fishndad

Enlightened
I got my pc10 and i love it. not as much as the clip on my RRt01.(nightcore ti clip)
I havnt gottin one yet for the pc10 and the clip on the bc has allready wore off much of the color from scraping.
looking at the rrt01 clip it too would rub,not too mension i would have to tap and thread the pc10 to attach it.
good luck with your search and let me know if you find a solution.
COOL HEADS!!

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
I just can't stay away from a good pocket clip thread like this. I don't get why manufacturers fail to understand how important a GOOD functional deep pocket clip is. It would cost them so little to make it right in the first place and increase the utility of the light so much. I love a great pocket clip on a pocket sized flashlight.

11tonytiger

Newly Enlightened
I just can't stay away from a good pocket clip thread like this. I don't get why manufacturers fail to understand how important a GOOD functional deep pocket clip is. It would cost them so little to make it right in the first place and increase the utility of the light so much. I love a great pocket clip on a pocket sized flashlight.

I agree 100%

Captain

Newly Enlightened
I have lost my Jetbeam BC10, which until now had been my EDC light. I went through two clips (normal OEM clips), which kept coming off the light. The last time it came off I decided to not worry about it, since it was in a "knife pocket" which was exactly the right size to hold it. Unfortunately the light decided to wander off at some point. Before I buy another one - is there a clip that has a better attachment method? Maybe something more positive that won't pop off the light? If not - is there another light that is comparable in performance, features, and price that has a better clip?

Thanks for the help!