Lumintop P1c, Nice!

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup:What do you think? Looks to be a really nice little light with a neutral tint option! Not a bad price either. Thoughts?

Last edited:

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lumintop P1c, anyone have one?

Bump, Nobody? Looks like I'll be the first. I should have it within a couple days. Ill let you all know.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lumintop P1c, anyone have one?

What do you think? Looks to be a really nice little light with a neutral tint option! Not a bad price either. Thoughts?

That's a good light. Quite a bit of a thrower. Careful using protected CR123's, it wont mode switch.

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup:Well, I am quite impressed. I have a novatac storm also, and this thing stomps it! Pretty clean beam, good mix of spot and throw, and the neutral is just great. On par with a zebralight sc51w for tint, but it throws a lot further. Switch is nice, low mode is pretty low, and this thing is tiny! Led, isn't perfectly centered, but not bad. Doesn't effect beam. Clip is so.so.. not really reversible. For 38 bucks, I love it. Got it at tactical hid after returning my xeno and couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it brighter with an RCR123 (4.2v) than with a CR123 (3.0v) ? ?

I noticed there is a big difference on the clips between the P1C and the L1C.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it brighter with an RCR123 (4.2v) than with a CR123 (3.0v) ? ?

I noticed there is a big difference on the clips between the P1C and the L1C.

I'll bet the L1C and P1C have the same regulation, anyways, on my L1C, running rechargeables (4.2volts) and the regular CR123 primaries, you can't see the difference.

Hang on, i'll pop in a surefire in my L1C and compare it to the RCR123... nope, exactly the same output! :)

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
Nearly 2 years later.....this light is still my favorite one! I was jumping online to see if i could buy another one and came across my old thread and figured id give an update. Its held up really well under pretty heavy use. I highly recommend this little light!

nightshade

Enlightened
Good to hear the light is serving you well. Those are nice lights, waterproof, easy to change emitters and lego with different battery tubes.

Latest posts