• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS 1D grey mag and aluminum/copper heatsink with xml mounted $100

justindfish

Newly Enlightened
I have a new grey rebel mag that I had cut down to 1D not sure on exact length but I ran the light with a single d NiMh and it worked good with no rattle and I have fit a 18650 in there also and it fits fine as well. I had a custom heat sink made with a copper center and an aluminum outer. It has a xml on a board from illumination supply, glued to it with artic silver epoxy. I have had the switch out but put it all back together I scratched the ano on the inside of the tube putting the switch in, the ground/setscrew drug. I also have a driver from Nailbender modded to 3 amps to make the setup work the wires on the driver need to be longer or the pocket on the heat sink made deeper there are two holes tapped on the sink for screws to screw the driver down to the sink. To get the light working every thing needs to be wired up the led board is already tinned for an easy solder job on it. As of now you can drop in a D battery and run the original rebel in a 1d format.

Asking $110 shipped conus $100 Shipped

Paypal gift or add 3%

Last edited:

justindfish

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS 1D grey mag and aluminum/copper heatsink with xml mounted

Price drop I'll take $100 shipped!!!!