Olight S65 outdoor beamshots?

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Having trouble trying to find outdoor beamshots for the s65. Ive seen a few but i wonder of there are more. Any help be much appreciated. Thanks again.

PS: Even indoor beamshots would be much appreciated.

tatteredmidnight

Newly Enlightened
Goinggear has outdoor videos of the s65 on YouTube. Both a review and the outdoor long distance comparison.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have my eye on this one. Seems to be a great balance between power and compactness. Having the ability to use AA's is nice. There are a lot of choices in quality rechargeable cells that are easy to get. Having the option to pack this light with Energizer lithiums is cool too.

tatteredmidnight

Newly Enlightened
I love mine. Ergonomics are fantastic, tint is decent. Its funny, got the SR51 at the same time and the S65 is the one everyone loves.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked one up for under $60 shipped from dinodirect back when they were doing the crazy prices before christmas (It retails for the equivalent of $130+ over here)! I'm really hoping it's as good as I expect it to be. Selfbuilt has some comparative outdoor beamshots in his review which seemed good.

I noticed some slight 'dips' in the output of the S65 in selfbuilt's runtime graph on High mode with eneloops as the light got near the end of regulation, has anyone else noticed these in actual use?

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my BC40 from them today, and my P2a about a week ago. Both weren't fast but got here fine and with no issues (the BC40's box was a bit battered and torn but the light in perfect condition).

The BC40 is awesome by the way, I measured 940+ lumens OTF! Very impressive, but that won't be relevant to this thread until I have the S65 to compare it to.. :naughty:

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
I've seen selfbuilts shots also the beamshot of it in the theater. I can't figure out what would be better. Olight S65 or Eagletac G25w/AW3100mah.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Oh wow, those are really nice beamshots. Thanks for posting those, I am sure this thread will help with others looknig into the S65.
Thanks again.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your help guys

Last edited:

obus

Newly Enlightened
I have had the olight i15 for a couple of years, and it has held quite well. Very nice threads and built quality.
I think Olight quality is alright.

Latest posts