New TK15 first drop...+ run over

Limey Johnson

Newly Enlightened
Jeez...It's only about a week old.

so yeah, I closed the hatch on our Jeep, and it fell out of my pocket, then my GF ran over it when backing into the parking space. Figures.

It landed directly on the button, so it was lit when I noticed it. Suffered some gravel dings, but aside from that, no worse for the wear.

I guess this is why we buy quality lights.:thumbsup:

firelord777

Enlightened
Jeez...It's only about a week old.

so yeah, I closed the hatch on our Jeep, and it fell out of my pocket, then my GF ran over it when backing into the parking space. Figures.

It landed directly on the button, so it was lit when I noticed it. Suffered some gravel dings, but aside from that, no worse for the wear.

I guess this is why we buy quality lights.:thumbsup:

...Wow, not sure about you, but I really feel something when something like that happens to one of my lights, especially if its new :)

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened
that sux dude, i got a tiny ding on my new light and i'm up in arms. post a pic of the colateral damage. just think in a year or two it's going to look like pure character.

spc smith

Enlightened
nice.. i dropped my SWM T20C from a range control tower and it cracked the glass lense, because it hit the bezel end down first as i saw it smack the ground from 40 ft. dang thing still works but with cacked lense!