• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Lunasol 20 User

SOLD: McGizmo Lunasol 20 with central emitter modded to K2. If you're looking for mint, move on. This one's a user, as I have carried it for nearly three years. There are light scratches all around and a couple of pin prick pock marks on the outer edge of the tail, to the right of the clip, and the outer beveled edge is slightly smoothed in that spot. Although the light has never been polished, I am convinced that someone who knows what he is doing could restore the light to mint. White trit installed in the piston. Although it bears the signature red nail polish marking on the board (how McGizmo identified his version one Lunasol), this one CAN accept rechargeables. PayPal only (cash or CC, no e-checks), my PayPal address is in my profile. CONUS shipping included in the price. Will ship international at buyer cost.

$590 shipped, SOLD

IMG_5918-1.jpg

IMG_5921-1.jpg

IMG_5922-1.jpg

IMG_5916-1.jpg

IMG_5917-1.jpg

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lunasol 20 User

Great, will you give a little more detail on the mod?
What was modified besides the emitter if anything.
Thanks,
Frank

Great, will you give a little more detail on the mod?
What was modified besides the emitter if anything.
Thanks,
Frank
Can't remember who did it, but it was very professionally done. The outer LED's were also upgraded to the same higher-output ones that were in the LS27. Just can't remember what they're called. I think I'm the third owner.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't remember who did it, but it was very professionally done. The outer LED's were also upgraded to the same higher-output ones that were in the LS27. Just can't remember what they're called. I think I'm the third owner.

This is an awesome deal. Someone needs to save me from myself and pick up a great light from a great CPFer.

The one thing I would change on my LS20 is the outside 3mm LEDs. I don't like the blueish tint, but the LS27 3mm LEDs have a great tint.
save me!!!

:)

nbp

Flashaholic

If I knew for sure I was getting a bonus, I'd probably take this, but I have to wait til next week to find out. :crazy:

Very cool light Troy, best wishes with your sale. :)