• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Ended: Cool Fall SPY 005 & 007

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks CPF! I'm set for my semester! :thumbsup:

I have enjoyed checking out Data's Al SPY, but I think I'll let another collector appreciate this beauty. (Same condition as received)

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?327857-Sold-SPY005-Neutral-Color-STFu-Mint&p=3816136&highlight=#post3816136

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Price is SPF $525 via paypal personal: shipped (USPS priority/DC/insured) within the USA (No trades right now, thx). Intl shipping will be extra.

Also up for sale is a second run SPY 007. I am the original owner, two green trits installed w/norland. Has been EDCed, but only minor surface scratches are visible. Price is Withdrawn $675 via paypal personal: shipped insured/DC/priority USPS. Intl shipping will be extra. I'll get pics up when I can.

Thanks for looking! :wave:

-Mayo

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Cool Fall SPY 005 & 007

Transferring-colleges-price-drop on both SPYs.

-Mayo :wave:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Todd
another nice score.
I was with a salesman at the office and missed this price drop.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

My SPY 005 (Stealth) arrived today in "Minty fresh condition" :) Shipping was fast and communication was great! Kawika was a pleasure to deal with :thumbsup: My new Agent is now getting acquainted with old friends :devil:

p1060854n.jpg

Thanks
Todd

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Excellent picture Todd! Glad to hear it made it to you safely. I'll be on the hunt for one in the future, as the build quality on the 005s are simply amazing.

-Mayo