Itp a3 modes?

american

Enlightened
My manual says it starts in medium mine starts out low med high. Is anyone's else differ t then the directions? I have a upgraded version

squaat

Newly Enlightened
yeah awhile back they changed the sequence. Think it happened around the time they switch from XP-E to XP-G's though I have some XP-G's that are still m-l-h.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just as a caution and reminder to others, these lights aren't supposed to use 10440 and can easily fail from doing so.

been using mine for over a year now. no problems whatsoever. just have to be cautious if it gets too hot, turn it off and let it cool, also, for longer usage, leave it on low or medium. and medium on a 10440 cell is brighter than a max on a AAA battery.

using the 10440 on the iTP A3 greatly increases its runtime and extremely big boost in lumens. mine puts out easily over 200+ lumens.

lastly, if you check the specs of the iTP A3, it's rated up to 4.2volts, so i'm just maximizing it's capacity.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Mines a upgrade and starts in low. There very popular to run on 10440's just don't let them get to hot and there only $20 so if you do break it your not out $40 or $50.