It's now 2012, what new lights are you excited about?

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Klarus' XT11! Hopefully it no longer has PWM or else, no thanks.
2179.jpg

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
The Zebralight SC600W. A friend has the Sc600 (cool version) and it is superb - I'm about to pull the triger; ex China, free post takes forever most times. Very ocassionally I get a light in 8-10days, most times 3 weeks or more. I've had a couple of Z/L's come down from China and both have been perfect in every detail.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Zebralight SC600W. A friend has the Sc600 (cool version) and it is superb - I'm about to pull the triger; ex China, free post takes forever most times. Very ocassionally I get a light in 8-10days, most times 3 weeks or more. I've had a couple of Z/L's come down from China and both have been perfect in every detail.
I used to get free shipping with ZL to Singapore via international registered mail, but lately ZL only allows EMS or DHL shipping from China upon checkout. At $14, DHL costs only $2 more than EMS and I get next day delivery right to my doorstep. Even on Saturdays and Sundays. I wonder if this only applies to Singapore or does it apply to Australia or some other countries as well? I kind of like this arrangement since most companies in the US charges an additional $15 for USPS international first class shipping and it takes about 10 to 15 days to reach me.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
After getting myself two Zebralight SC600 and an SC600w and some McGizmo Haiku and Mule, nothing seems to excite me anymore. I have wanted a small and powerful thrower for days where I don't want to carry my Surefire UB3T and the new Eagletac G25CS seems to fit the bill. I won't say I am really excited about it but I am just wanting a neutral white version to fill the mid size thrower category.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantatic M11R!

As for your wish list, Nite Ize had this as the replacement tailcap for the Mini Maglite, Not sure if there's available for our next-gen lights though. 2. most tactical lights have momentary. 3. adjustable beam... hello Led Lenser? :)

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Im still excited to see Eagletac's yet-to-be relased "new 2011 models"! Although the excitement has faded somewhat over the last 9 months...

utlgoa

Enlightened
Coast HP17 it has a cree xml led and a redesigned spotlight flood light feature

lightseeker2009

Enlightened
Would love to get a V40A or even a V60A the moment Sunwayman makes them. Don't know how many AA's would power the V60A though. There is nothing wrong with the currently available V60C but I do have a love for AA flashlights.

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
I used to get free shipping with ZL to Singapore via international registered mail, but lately ZL only allows EMS or DHL shipping from China upon checkout. At $14, DHL costs only $2 more than EMS and I get next day delivery right to my doorstep. Even on Saturdays and Sundays. I wonder if this only applies to Singapore or does it apply to Australia or some other countries as well? I kind of like this arrangement since most companies in the US charges an additional $15 for USPS international first class shipping and it takes about 10 to 15 days to reach me.

Thanks pjandyho, I'll look into it. I've never heard of DHL and assumed that free post still applied.