Need O-ring for SF Fury

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Ok - here's what i want to do. I want to use a Novatac clip on my Surefire Fury so I have the option to pocket clip it. The clip fits the flashlight body ok, but there is too much gap between the body and the tailcap when its screwed down. Where can I get O-rings that are the right size to fill this gap and tighten up the pocket clip so it doesn't spin and wobble?

Dr. Strangelove

Enlightened
One of the other forum members (sorry I can't remember who) talked about going to WalMart and buying a bag of assorted size o-rings in the plumbing dept. It wasn't for your specific purpose but he seemed to indicate that there was enough variety in the package to cover various needs. You may try some home improvement stores too, I'd be surprised if you didn't find one to do the job.

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I don't have the right o-ring in my collection I measure with calipers then go to the local hardware and get what I need. The big chain stores tend to carry the most-ordered sizes. Small hardware stores seem to carry them all (including metric).

Glock 22

Enlightened
Where did you get your Novatac clip at, I would like to try one on my Fury. I have a glow in the dark one that works perfect. You can have it if you want, just send me a pm and let me know.