Olight M20x reflector issues

Soda

Newly Enlightened
I've been having some problems with my Olight M20x reflector. When I received the light I was trying to clean a smudge on the reflector and I guess I was scrubbing too hard because I seem to have scrubbed off the reflective surface. Now, part of the reflector is a dulled. Does anyone now how i would fix this? Would a replacement reflector for the original M20 fit the M20x? Can i get the reflector re-chromed?

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know what emitter you have ? R2, R5, XML ? Replacing the reflector will be the best fix. The R5 emitter has the smallest emitter hole size reflector.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should probably call Battery Junction and ask about the replacement reflector they sell.
http://www.batteryjunction.com/acc-olight-reflector-smooth.html

I
have an M20 R2 that I bought the XML upgrade for. The reflectors were interchangeable between those 2 emitters. The orange peel reflectors were different from each other and it would cause a tint color shift to green when I used the R2 OP reflector on the XML emitter. The smooth reflector was OK as far as color but there was less spill.

I measured my smooth reflector. L 24.5mm x 27.6mm (widest) x 23mm at the base. 6.9mm emitter hole You may have to drill the emitter hole larger on the optional reflector if it is sized for the R5.

Soda

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. I will probably buy a smooth reflector.

Latest posts