Fenix PD10 problem

Cascade Hops

Newly Enlightened
I bought a Fenix PD10 for my father for Christmas & the thing won't change levels . It stays on low . I put a new CR123 in so the battery shouldn't be the issue . I think I got it to cycle through the levels twice . Any suggestions ? Thanks .

Cascade Hops

Newly Enlightened
I did it quickly , I've had my own PD10 for a year & itv works perfectly . Unfortunately the store a bought it from now has a "All sales final , no returns" policy . I hope it isn't going to be a PITA to warranty it with Fenix .

Danielight

Enlightened
What brand of battery did you use? Have you tried any others? BTW, too bad about the strict no-returns policy of the store where you purchased the light. I think I'd be shopping elsewhere in the future! :scowl:

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
I have a LD10 R5 and I noticed that in order to change light levels on it you have to do it slowly holding my thumb down for a second or so. At first I thought that mine would not change modes either. I do find it rather annoying.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Simple,just send it back for a refund or replacement,sounds if it is not working correctly.You paid your money at least you can expect is "goods fit for use"

RCR06

Newly Enlightened
Mine has always worked fine. I'd hesitate longer in between twists or try and do them more quickly if possible to try and avoid a return to fenix. If that doesn't work then send it back to fenix and they should fix or replace it. Seems strange a company would have a no returns policy, but I guess they've had some problems.